Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fix does not contain crack for Expansion Generations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix does not contain crack for Expansion Generations Empty Ultimate Fix does not contain crack for Expansion Generations

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 09:02

Hello all, I have selected Generations as my expansion file.    I followed the steps in the ultimate fix on the base game and crack.  I don't see any crack for Generations from the latest download in your website ,can you pleasese help?

Helper edit: Topic moved to "The Sims (3) downloads support (PC)".

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix does not contain crack for Expansion Generations Empty Re: Ultimate Fix does not contain crack for Expansion Generations

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 23 Jun 2013, 09:11

lornier wrote:Hello all, I have selected Generations as my expansion file.    I followed the steps in the ultimate fix on the base game and crack.  I don't see any crack for Generations from the latest download in your website ,can you pleasese help?

Hello,

That crack for Generations is "described" in #10 of the "Installation guide":

10. For The Sims 3 – University Life & 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff & Seasons & Supernatural & Diesel Stuff & Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats & Showtime & Master Suite Stuff & Pets & Town Life Stuff & Genera
tions: open the "University Life & 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff & Seasons & Supernatural & Diesel Stuff & Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats & Showtime & Master Suite Stuff & Pets & Town Life Stuff & Generations" folder in this .rar file and drag & drop both files in there to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT TO THE EXPANSION’S GAME DIRECTORY!) and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.  Wink

However, if you used the big manual "super-patch" for updating your game, then you actually don't really need this. In that case, it's enough to use the two files that are in the #crack sub-folder of the fix.

If you plan to update your game with the launcher though, then you need the file from step #10, then you update your game with the launcher; after which you have to close the game/launcher completely. Now you put in the two files from the #crack.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix does not contain crack for Expansion Generations Empty Re: Ultimate Fix does not contain crack for Expansion Generations

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 19:08

Thanks Carlos! Smile I'm up and running!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top