Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fish off boat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't fish off boat Empty Can't fish off boat

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 19:58

Alrighty so I can't fish off my house boat even if its empty. I can fish on a premade boathouse until I put a boat hitch and make a basement???

I've checked all my mods, even took out the mods folder and the game is still canceling my fishing transaction with the stomping sim and x's picture above their head

Back to top Go down

Can't fish off boat Empty Re: Can't fish off boat

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 08:36

Thats really strange. Try resetting your sim by "resetsim firstname surname" or try fishing with another sim.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:03

Jamiewentz18 wrote:Alrighty so I can't fish off my house boat even if its empty. I can fish on a premade boathouse until I put a boat hitch and make a basement???

I've checked all my mods, even took out the mods folder and the game is still canceling my fishing transaction with the stomping sim and x's picture above their head

Hello,

The SimsGuru (the chief producer of The Sims 3) has stated that the fences should be removed in the fishing area of your houseboat if your sim wants to fish, since the fences are the obstacles to the sims.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 19:55

The same thing happens on an empty boat. I've bought a houseboat, fished off the side with no problem, then added a basement and I can't fish. So it's definitely a bug with basements on houseboats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 01:44

Hello,
Yes there is a known bug that you can't fisg from the houseboats that have basement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top