Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store updates after 03-13?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store updates after 03-13? Empty Store updates after 03-13?

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 23:15

I have been waiting for things to start flowing again before asking, and forgive me if I ask too soon... this is the site I prefer for getting my store stuff as I feel it more likely to work with the other files I get here, and I stopped getting updated after I got a partial for march '13. Is that going to be re-posted as you get a chance, have I missed them being re-posted already, or are they by request only, and if so, how do I request them? Thank you in advance.

Back to top Go down

Store updates after 03-13? Empty Re: Store updates after 03-13?

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 03:30

Moondragon77 wrote:I have been waiting for things to start flowing again before asking, and forgive me if I ask too soon... this is the site I prefer for getting my store stuff as I feel it more likely to work with the other files I get here, and I stopped getting updated after I got a partial for march '13. Is that going to be re-posted as you get a chance, have I missed them being re-posted already, or are they by request only, and if so, how do I request them? Thank you in advance.
Hello,

The mediafire account with the store content is done but Admin, Lady Eldi and others are working on an alternative..... as per banner at top...... the sims 3 store project is coming soon with all store updates!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 04:44

Doh! I saw the banner and for some reason my tired brain (been taking care of a sick animal 24/7 for a month now) saw sims 4 not sims store... no logical reason, it just did. Thanks for the heads up. I'll go back to waiting. Keep up the good work! Most appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 05:05

hey moondragon77 do u have island paradise yet if so do u know if there going to have the limited edition stuff soon 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 05:11

Still downloading. 2 hours to go, give or take. The thread on its release has people talking about the limited stuff... consensus is it will be out soon, maybe when the "store" is open again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 05:14

i hope did you get the one were its 2.76 i seen were they said it was update or something i know when i was going to my download i seen were it said 2.75 and 2.76 i was told 2.76 is that one u got

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top