Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new 1.55 update and cc mods question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new 1.55 update and cc mods question Empty new 1.55 update and cc mods question

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 00:05

does the sims 3 CC and mods work with the new 1.55 update?? i downloaded all the sims eps and stuff packs today and installed them,and i have all my mods and cc in a backup folder and i have not installed them yet.

Back to top Go down

new 1.55 update and cc mods question Empty Re: new 1.55 update and cc mods question

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 00:47

You need to update the mods. This is just for if you use sliders, but apparently the S-club and aWT sliders aren't working for some reason and your game won't load if you continue using them, just a heads up. But if you're using Twallan's mods (master controller) then they have been updated for patch 1.55. Smile

Back to top Go down

new 1.55 update and cc mods question Empty Re: new 1.55 update and cc mods question

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 02:22

Twallan's mods should work even if they are outdated, in the sense that they won't mess up your game too badly. But in order to function properly you will always need to update them.

Core mods will ether work perfectly or not work at all. Right now awesomemod doesn't work with 1.55, crashes the game when the menu is being loaded.

Script mods in general might or might not work, but more often than not they will need updating. It all really depends on how many functions the script alters.

Object mods will work most of the time but it never hurts to check them for updates.

I never had to update any CAS mods, except for some clothing items when Seasons was released, but that wasn't a necessary update, just enabled some clothing to be used as Outwear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top