Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRASH/BLACK SCREEN/CPU KEEPS RUNNING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRASH/BLACK SCREEN/CPU KEEPS RUNNING Empty CRASH/BLACK SCREEN/CPU KEEPS RUNNING

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 02:06

So....a while back I wrote about this problem and it was somewhat solved so I went along with it until now....I had to uninstall everything base game (store bought) and stuff packs (from here)...re-installed diesel, season, town life, master suite, generations and ambitions and now i added University Life. I updated to 1.55 and did the ultimate fix plus the DEP solution and compatibility since I have Windows 8 and still in mid-game it crashes. If i start out a new sim everything works fine until he's aged idk 20+ days and then its starts messing up Sad

I have no CC or mods

I have a HP Envy h9-1315t Phoenix desktop, 
windows 8, 
Intel core i7-3770, 
64-bit OS,
AMD radeon hd 7670 1GB, 
2T hard drive
& cooling system

Back to top Go down

CRASH/BLACK SCREEN/CPU KEEPS RUNNING Empty Re: CRASH/BLACK SCREEN/CPU KEEPS RUNNING

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 09:57

Please make sure your game runs with your AMT card, your Intel card does not support the game.

Back to top Go down

CRASH/BLACK SCREEN/CPU KEEPS RUNNING Empty Re: CRASH/BLACK SCREEN/CPU KEEPS RUNNING

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 16:01

And how do I do that??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 16:06

You should have an AMT icon in the toolbar, right?
I'm not so sure... I used to do that on my old laptop, but I couldn't tell you the steps by heart...
Do you want me to try through Team Viewer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 16:22

Well I found the control center for the video card called catalyst and i found the gaming performance section and just clicked high performance for everything anti-aliasing && 3D settings...cuz i read somewhere if you jack them all up then your comp switches to the game card :/ dunno if that will work but Ima try an see

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 16:43

Cool! Tell us the result!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 17:23

It crashed again within an hour of gameplay...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 18:31

CRASH/BLACK SCREEN/CPU KEEPS RUNNING 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top