Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future is as bleak as my black crash screen...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The future is as bleak as my black crash screen... Empty The future is as bleak as my black crash screen...

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2013, 02:44

Hello. I was asked to make a new post about my problem. I have Into The Future installed on my Sims 3 game. Everything was running fine until I asked the time traveler to fix the time portal, and then my game crashed. Yes I do have mods but they are up to date, and should not be affecting the related subject. I uninstalled the expansion and I'm downloading it again. I am pretty sure the base game has the latest patch and crack installed, but I will check to make sure. I hope you guys can help me get this issue fixed.

Back to top Go down

The future is as bleak as my black crash screen... Empty Re: The future is as bleak as my black crash screen...

Post by J.T. Sun 17 Nov 2013, 03:07

Since EA has made numerous changes to the game since 1.63, I suggest you remove all the mods and try again (even though they are up-to-date, it doesn't mean they are usable or compatible).

I also suspect that the base game patch level you have is not 1.63. Can you open skuversion.txt in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin? Copy and paste the number on the line "Gameversion=".
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

The future is as bleak as my black crash screen... Empty Re: The future is as bleak as my black crash screen...

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2013, 03:16

GameVersion = 1.63.5.024017 
Code:0.RL-2.0.205 
Asset:1.Content.rl.39 
Thumbnails:1.Thumbnail.dl.933 
TCC:1.TCC.dl.1209

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 17 Nov 2013, 03:19

SavageSickness wrote:GameVersion = 1.63.5.024017 
Code:0.RL-2.0.205 
Asset:1.Content.rl.39 
Thumbnails:1.Thumbnail.dl.933 
TCC:1.TCC.dl.1209
Can you re-download the Ultimate Fix and try again? The previous one you have may be outdated (the link of the Ultimate Fix was having some sort of issues).
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2013, 03:28

Ok I will try that as soon as the expansion finishes downloading and I install it. Thank You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top