Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new beggining but carefull what u think couse it could happen!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new beggining but carefull what u think couse it could happen!!!! Empty new beggining but carefull what u think couse it could happen!!!!

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 12:53

i did move from sunlit tides to island paradise. toke 20 houres to built and decorate my new house. 15 minutes to decorate my boat and 45 to decorate and fix my new hotel....my my one sim did let hiw job and from gardener and familiy care and his brother with family, he wand to take care hotels now and live in his boat....he is trying to learn good swimming (i forgot how that call) i am on level 2 and still cant swimm inside. and sudenly i think....can boathouses been robed!!!!!!and gues what....Facepalm YESSSS!!!!! they can:whathesaid: !!!!!omg:shock: affraid !!!! i did forgot to put alarm....abd my stupid sim:x  did not had fight with the rober police did not get him....and so he did robe my tv and computer...so ....do not forget to put allarm system to u boat....couse somenone can robe it...PWND

Back to top Go down

new beggining but carefull what u think couse it could happen!!!! Empty Re: new beggining but carefull what u think couse it could happen!!!!

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 13:56

At least pizza delivery works as well...

Back to top Go down

new beggining but carefull what u think couse it could happen!!!! Empty Re: new beggining but carefull what u think couse it could happen!!!!

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 20:58

i didnt try i yet...he is carefull what he eat...good body and pizza!!!! Very Happy ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 22:27

blackrosemakridou wrote:i didnt try i yet...he is carefull what he eat...good body and pizza!!!! Very Happy ...

Mine aren't picky, they have no problem eating Ambrosia and O-Negative every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 14:13

i am thinkin to make my basement garden again...i did had garden inside in house in the other world...he does like to eat fresh food...my fool ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 16:50

That's funny to me. Did the robbers swim up to the houseboats? I have yet to install & Play IP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 17:58

he had a mini fast boat....hoe r they calling it i dont remember...but now i have alarm system to all my boat....and i wait...(he was only one)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top