Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAS issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAS issue Empty CAS issue

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 19:50

I have tried everything, from removing all of my CC to creating a new Sims 3 folder in my documents and I still have this error. I am pulling my hair out trying to find out what is causing it and was wondering if any of you knew. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CAS issue Screen12

Back to top Go down

CAS issue Empty Re: CAS issue

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 22:07

do you have any package files with cas related content in it? because to me, it seems like it's a corrupted file with a bad mesh in it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 23:19

It could be that, but since I have already run it without CC and still got the same issue I don't think it is. I'm still trying to figure it out. My sims are totally normal in game but when I open them in CAS they all look like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 23:21

but if you have .package files you have to manually move them out of the folder because the launcher doesn't see those as custom content.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 23:29

yeah that's what I mean, I removed my entire mods folder plus the whole run with no CC to no avail. I have run it 2 times when I created a new Sims 3 folder and got results but now I'm trying to pinpoint the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top