Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

University Life Not Showing Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

University Life Not Showing Up Empty University Life Not Showing Up

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 02:46

Hullo there.

I recently bought the University Life expansion (disc this time so I don't have to fight with a download), and I installed it, used the Mac fix because I have other expansions from Games4theworld, and then opened the game. The little icon for University Life is grayed out to show that I don't have it. In the Sims 3 folder under Applications, University Life is listed, and when I click "Show Original" it's in the AddOns folder just like the other expansions. But it's not showing up on the launcher. I ran into this problem with Supernatural before, but I was able to uninstall and then reinstall that and it worked. I don't know what kind of magical installation that was because it's not working now. I've uninstalled and reinstalled University Life four times now, and I'm quietly frustrated.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed. Thanks!

ETA: Apparently I was able to pull off that magical installation again. Fifth time's the charm? I literally did nothing but uninstall the game and then reinstall it again. I don't even know, guys... Suppose the lesson here is to be persistent. Could you please mark this as solved, my dear admins?

Back to top Go down

University Life Not Showing Up Empty Re: University Life Not Showing Up

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 05:27

Just for future reference, I had that problem earlier with Pets, and installing the Ultimate Fix solved it for me. You probably already have it though Wink

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top