Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

University life need help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

University life need help Empty University life need help

Post by Guest Fri 18 Apr 2014, 13:25

Hello, so i downloaded sims 3 university life  The Sims Plumbob 1 , but the Sims3EP09setup.exe file is corrupted. Help  Can you upload that file for download? Thanks.  Smile

Back to top Go down

University life need help Empty Re: University life need help

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 18 Apr 2014, 19:08

Dremish wrote:Hello, so i downloaded sims 3 university life  The Sims Plumbob 1 , but the Sims3EP09setup.exe file is corrupted. Help  Can you upload that file for download? Thanks.  Smile

Hello,

Do you get an error message when installing "University life" ? Also, have you tried installing with the "autorun.exe" - does the same happen there ?

Plus, have you tried re-extracting the contents of the original .RAR download, with WinRAR ? WinRAR is important, and should always be used for extracting.

Since I'm on vacation, I don't have access to my files, most of which are on my desktop computer. But I'll see if I have them on my external hard-drive...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Apr 2014, 21:40

When i try to extract the sims3ep09setup.exe file, it extracts, but there is no file extracted. When trying to open the file from WinRAR there's an error. When trying with autorun it says cannot find sims3EP09setup.exe

Thank you for the help  rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 19 Apr 2014, 02:04

Hello,

Can you delete all the files regarding The Sims 3: University Life (except the .rar file you downloaded) and try re-extracting again?

If that doesn't work (unfortunately), send me or Carlos a pm and we will help you acquire the file.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Apr 2014, 13:43

The file in the .rar is corrupted. It won't work even if i re-extracted it. I need a new file

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Apr 2014, 03:38

the same is happening to me Sad i am using a mac, could that be the problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 21 Apr 2014, 09:33

Dremish wrote:The file in the .rar is corrupted. It won't work even if i re-extracted it. I need a new file

Here you are:

http://goo.gl/K0w6px

I hope this helps you !

guice56 wrote:the same is happening to me Sad i am using a mac, could that be the problem?

Try the link I posted. And no, this is not related to Mac. If that doesn't help you, please open a NEW topic in the "Mac support" section. Posting under someone else's topic is actually against the forum rules.

We prefer people opening new topics for THEIR issues because it's easier to provide individual support then.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top