Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleaning Up The Sims 3 Registry. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cleaning Up The Sims 3 Registry. [SOLVED] Empty Cleaning Up The Sims 3 Registry. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 20:35

I'm really confused and I hope someone can help. I recently uninstalled and installed some eps and I need to clean my registry. I know you're supposed to do it manually but after i read the instructions, i was confused. If someone can explain step by step that would be awesome. 

Also if this is in the wrong thread could you move it please thx i didn't know where to place this. Facepalm

Noob

Last edited by forever131 on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 17:56; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up The Sims 3 Registry. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Cleaning Up The Sims 3 Registry. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 21:26

Which instructions are you talking about? If you can provide a link, I might be able to help explain the steps.

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up The Sims 3 Registry. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Cleaning Up The Sims 3 Registry. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 22:24

Hello,

1 - Press the Start button on your keyboard + R. Then ''Run'' will pops up.

2 - Type in ''regedit'' then hit Enter.

3 - Open ''HKEY_CURRENT_USER'' then open ''Software'' scroll down until you see ''Electronic Arts'' then delete it. After this, close ''HKEY_CURRENT_USER''

4 - Open ''HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE'' then open ''SOFTWARE'' scroll down to ''WowMode'' open it, scroll down until you see ''Electronic Arts'' delete it. Close ''HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE''

5 - Open ''HKEY_USERS'' open each file in it and then go to ''Software'' and Search for ''Electronic Arts'' and delete it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 17:54

Ah thank you so much! I was so confused but now im not thx!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 18:10

forever131 wrote:Ah thank you so much! I was so confused but now im not thx!!!

You are welcome. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top