Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can’t find the The Sims 3 SKU value in the Registry Editor. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can’t find the The Sims 3 SKU value in the Registry Editor. [SOLVED] Empty I can’t find the The Sims 3 SKU value in the Registry Editor. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 30 Aug 2012, 16:47

I can't not find the SKU value for The Sims 3 in the Registry Editor in: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Sims > The Sims 3 , it's neither in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > Sims > The Sims 3

i have downloaded all of your sims 3 packs and base game from this site only but only THE SIMS 3 WORLD ADVENTURES EXPANSION PACK causes problem.
I have your ultimate fix, i have latest updates of patches, i don't have any mods installed, THE BASE GAME worked fine with my pc but only this expansion pack causes trouble plz help I can’t find the The Sims 3 SKU value in the Registry Editor. [SOLVED] 2830496658

Back to top Go down

I can’t find the The Sims 3 SKU value in the Registry Editor. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I can’t find the The Sims 3 SKU value in the Registry Editor. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 30 Aug 2012, 20:21

//MOVED
Hi there,

Try installing it without changing the SKU value first. If it didn't work, please post a screenshot of the path you're looking in.
You're probably looking in a folder with either "Electronic Arts" or "The Sims 3" in it. That's incorrect!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

I can’t find the The Sims 3 SKU value in the Registry Editor. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I can’t find the The Sims 3 SKU value in the Registry Editor. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 30 Aug 2012, 21:55

Hello,

Alternatively, I have found that if you install Outdoor Living Stuff before you install World Adventures, you don't have to change SKU at all.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Aug 2012, 19:08

Lady ElDi if dat's gonna work then i will pleasurely thank you Mystery solved

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 31 Aug 2012, 22:50

Hello,

I'd be interested to hear the result! I've only found this out by accident a while ago when I decided to install SP's first on my pc before starting with the EP's.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 18:23

Thanks Got It Working!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 10 Feb 2013, 21:48

Hello,

This topic is pretty old, but glad to hear you were still able to solve the problem.
Enjoy the game and do not hesitate to contact us again if you run into more problems! I can’t find the The Sims 3 SKU value in the Registry Editor. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top