Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 Island Paradise - installation HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 Island Paradise - installation HELP! Empty The sims 3 Island Paradise - installation HELP!

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 22:02

Hi there!

I recently downloaded The sims 3 island paradise. I have unlocked the zip-file and was going to start the installation but then it said that I needed to update my game. Since I previously have downloaded the sims 3 university and therefore cracked the game it won't update right i guess. I've tried a several ways for example find the original files (uncracked) and placed them into "Game->Bin" in the base game but it still won't work :(My currently version of the game seems to be 18.0.126.021001

Could someone please try to help me?

Btw, it also says that I can't connect to orgin ... Sad

Best wishes
Emma
Sweden

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 Island Paradise - installation HELP! Empty Re: The sims 3 Island Paradise - installation HELP!

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:13

You can use the manual patch to update your game, that is what I had to do since my automatic update would not work. Here is the link: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t3597-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch-updated

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top