Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Empty SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 21:50

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help 
Please help me, i was just installing Island Paradise where the screen came up saying "Please insert disk 1 that contains the file Caches\IslaParadiso.objectCache." Then it would ask you to find the specific file and i dont know where to find ive looked just about everywhere trying to find it please please help me .

-cnimo13 The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 21:56

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

If I may ask, how exactly are you installing the expansion pack? Did you also extract the .rar that you got with WinRAR? Using any other program may damage the files.

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 21:59

Umm.. I dont kno really i jus copy and pasted the files from winrar into a custom folder

//EDIT

omg thank you so much i jus extracted into the file again and it worked thank you so so much SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 22:23

cnimo13 wrote:Umm.. I dont kno really i jus copy and pasted the files from winrar into a custom folder

//EDIT

omg thank you so much i jus extracted into the file again and it worked thank you so so much SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE INSTALLATION ISSUE [SOLVED] Icon_surprised

That is good to hear! Very Happy

Is there anything else we can help you with, or can we close the topic? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 23:29

another problem is that now that the game is actually working when it finishes loading the start menu screen is blank and the section where you click the town has nothing there and theres no saved games and when i tried to escape using the the dotted buttons at the bottom left corner nothing was coming up there and this has happened twice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 23:33

cnimo13 wrote:another problem is that now that the game is actually working when it finishes loading the start menu screen is blank and the section where you click the town has nothing there and theres no saved games and when i tried to escape using the the dotted buttons at the bottom left corner nothing was coming up there and this has happened twice

That problem is usually caused by outdated cracks. Make sure that you downloaded the latest version of the Ultimate Fix, and that you applied it to Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin, or if your base game is from Origin they must go to Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

Also keep in mind that you only need the #Crack folder inside the Ultimate Fix, taking both files and copying then to the location I gave you. You can ignore the rest of the folders. 

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 23:36

where can i find the ultimate fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 23:41

cnimo13 wrote:where can i find the ultimate fix

You can find it in the Step 3, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

But you need to do Steps 2-4 for the game to work properly. Please do them and keep us updated. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Oct 2014, 18:46

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thanks bro everythings perfect, thanks for all you help man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Oct 2014, 20:51

cnimo13 wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thanks bro everythings perfect, thanks for all you help man

It's good to hear that! Very Happy

As the problem seems solved now, I'll go ahead and close the topic. If you ever have any other questions or issues, don't doubt to come back. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top