Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3: Generations ISO file!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3: Generations ISO file! Empty The sims 3: Generations ISO file!

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 08:59

I downloaded the sims 3 and the generations expansion(To make the crack work) and I've been looking for the torrent for the ISO file but I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!!! It's driving me CRAZY. I cannot find the ISO anywhere at ALL... only stuff that doesn't actually download it. Can someone help me out PLEASE? (Hope this is the right place for this). THANKYOU! Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

The sims 3: Generations ISO file! Empty Re: The sims 3: Generations ISO file!

Post by J.T. Mon 01 Jul 2013, 09:19

MuckySmith wrote:I downloaded the sims 3 and the generations expansion(To make the crack work) and I've been looking for the torrent for the ISO file but I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!!! It's driving me CRAZY. I cannot find the ISO anywhere at ALL... only stuff that doesn't actually download it. Can someone help me out PLEASE? (Hope this is the right place for this). THANKYOU! Very Happy.

Hello,

You may have to mount The Sims 3 base game folders to virtual discs.
However, you don't need ISO file to install the expansions. Just unzip the torrent and run the setup inside the folder.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 09:48

Thankyou.. And I have it mounted and it's all set up.. but when I run the game, it loads and right after it loads... It says "No game disc found! Please insert the sims 3 generations game disc before proceesing" And I just found out from someone in the chatbox that I don't need a mount for EP lol... But I put all the cracks in the right place.. Updated everything.. idk what's from.. Joker told me to use a mod but idk what that is or how to use it XD

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 01 Jul 2013, 09:56

MuckySmith wrote:Thankyou.. And I have it mounted and it's all set up.. but when I run the game, it loads and right after it loads... It says "No game disc found! Please insert the sims 3 generations game disc before proceesing" And I just found out from someone in the chatbox that I don't need a mount for EP lol... But I put all the cracks in the right place.. Updated everything.. idk what's from.. Joker told me to use a mod but idk what that is or how to use it XD

Hello,

Have you tried Ultimate Fix? And have you patched your game to latest version?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top