Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please help! sims 3 installation problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

please help! sims 3 installation problem. [SOLVED] Empty please help! sims 3 installation problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 16:43

!!!!!!! hi there!!!! iam  from greece. this is the first time that i donwload a game from kickass. everything ok,  i download sims 3 ,i install the setup, but after 5 minute said to me insert the disc number 1 !!!! what i can do now???
sorry for my bad english, please help. kristina

Helper edit: I think it's better to move this to "The Sims (3) downloads support (PC)". Wink

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

please help! sims 3 installation problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: please help! sims 3 installation problem. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 09 Jul 2013, 16:56

kristigr21 wrote:!!!!!!! hi there!!!! iam  from greece. this is the first time that i donwload a game from kickass. everything ok,  i download sims 3 ,i install the setup, but after 5 minute said to me insert the disc number 1 !!!! what i can do now???
sorry for my bad english, please help. kristina

Hello,

If your download is an ".ISO" file (look at the "file extension" of your download; the complete name of your download should look like this: "The Sims 3.ISO"):

Make an empty folder somewhere, then open the .ISO file with any program ("PowerISO" or similar tools). "Mark" all the contents, then you drag the contents out into your empty folder. Or you could look for an option like "Extract all contents to..." - or something with similar words.

If you have done everything correctly, then you should have ALL files from the .ISO in that new folder you created. Now run the "setup.exe" - and you don't have to "inser a disk" now. Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

please help! sims 3 installation problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: please help! sims 3 installation problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 17:14

hi again! thanks for the answer.
 so... in the installation folder there are a ISO CD and write layout.bin power iso.  i make with power iso an extract but told me the format invalidity and dont support..... now?? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 09 Jul 2013, 17:21

kristigr21 wrote:hi again! thanks for the answer.
 so... in the installation folder there are a ISO CD and write layout.bin power iso.  i make with power iso an extract but told me the format invalidity and dont support..... now?? Sad

No need to Sad

I'm not sure why you can't extract the .ISO; maybe you could even try that with another program, for example with Daemon tools.

But what I recommend is that you download the Sims 3 games from "Games4TheWorld". These downloads are in the ".RAR" file format, and you also need "WinRAR" to open and extract these files.

To download these things, go to: http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html There you can find all G4TW downloads like games and software. Just click on the magnet symbol on the left and follow the instructions of your "torrent program".

Good luck ! Wink

//EDIT

Look on Piratebay for the "Games4TheWorld" sims 3-uploads. I forgot to mention the most obvious thing. Embarassed 

P.S. You may have to wait for a little while, because
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html seems to be offline right now...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 17:25

i wait 7 hoyrs to dowload this sims3....... Sad.
 look ..this are instruction for the  kickass.  you told me the same???
 < i extract with power iso. Download WinRAR and extract the .iso file into a folder After that finishes, open the folder and run the installer Then go to your "Crack" folder (inside the WinRAR folder you made) and use the "rld-sims3" application to generate a registration key After you finish installing the game go to your "Sims 3" game directory, which in Windows7/Vista users is under Program Files x84/Electronic Arts/Sims 3 and go to the "Game" folder and then to the "Bin" folder and paste the "TS3" application inside that, and create a shortcut for your desktop. >....

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 09 Jul 2013, 17:36

kristigr21 wrote:i wait 7 hoyrs to dowload this sims3....... Sad.
 look ..this are instruction for the  kickass.  you told me the same???
 < i extract with power iso. Download WinRAR and extract the .iso file into a folder After that finishes, open the folder and run the installer Then go to your "Crack" folder (inside the WinRAR folder you made) and use the "rld-sims3" application to generate a registration key After you finish installing the game go to your "Sims 3" game directory, which in Windows7/Vista users is under Program Files x84/Electronic Arts/Sims 3 and go to the "Game" folder and then to the "Bin" folder and paste the "TS3" application inside that, and create a shortcut for your desktop. >....

Stay calm.

"WinRAR" and "PowerISO" are two different things. Wink 

please help! sims 3 installation problem. [SOLVED] Poweri10

Did you try this ? Inside PowerISO, go to "Action" and then to "Extract". In the small window, choose "All files" and the location you want to extract your stuff to.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 18:54

ok!! thanks so much!!!!  i do it! thanks.... i make a folder i make  extract. the game install  perfect! now??

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 09 Jul 2013, 21:41

kristigr21 wrote:ok!! thanks so much!!!!  i do it! thanks.... i make a folder i make  extract. the game install  perfect! now??

I recommend you download and install the "manual patch": https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch
Just double-click on the patch after downloading - and follow the instructions.

Now I suggest you download one (or more of the following expansions): 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.

So you have installed at least one of these expansions ? Now apply the "manual patch" again ! (even if it says that your game is updated already - ignore this and apply the patch).

Now you download the Ultimate fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Open that download with "WinRAR", and extract the folder #crack (ignore all other contents, you only need that #crack folder). In that folder, there is the TS3W.exe and the TSLHost.dll. Copy these two files to C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

You need to "replace the existing files". Then you make a shortcut of the TS3W.exe file to the desktop. Use that shortcut to start the game.

And now you can play on Smile

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 23:20

everything ok! i play now!!! thanksssssssssssss Smile<3

//SOLVED
//LOCKED

Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top