Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims3 Seasons not working even after following instructions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims3 Seasons not working even after following instructions Empty Sims3 Seasons not working even after following instructions

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 18:13

I have the base game, World Adventures and Ambitions from Origins. Yesterday I downloaded Generations from here and it worked perfectly. But today I down Seasons and followed the same procedure....it didn't work and it kept asking for the generations disc as well.

I redownloaded the patch and re-did the whole procedure but it refused to work. Please help!!

I followed all the instructions to the T.

Also the ultimate fix has nothing for seasons so I used the Generations and after fix....is this right?? I put it in the Origin Games Base Game's bin folder as instructed.

Back to top Go down

Sims3 Seasons not working even after following instructions Empty Re: Sims3 Seasons not working even after following instructions

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 10 Jul 2013, 10:08

Hello,

I think you overlooked the crack. Please open the fix, and copy the contents from the #crack folder to the base game\bin.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)