Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims3 launcher has stopped working after seasons crack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims3 launcher has stopped working after seasons crack Empty The Sims3 launcher has stopped working after seasons crack

Post by Guest Thu 19 Sep 2013, 10:43

Please help me!

I have downloaded sims 3 seasons expansion. Everything went smooth till i copy and paste the crack folder to SIMS 3->game->bin. First of all it said something like "it can't be done "bin" folder is allready oppened in somewhere else." And after that it doesn't start the launcher at all! It doesn't do anything when i click the sims3 or seasons. Tried to look for help from here first but find nothing.
Sorry for my bad english, hope you can help me !

Back to top Go down

The Sims3 launcher has stopped working after seasons crack Empty Re: The Sims3 launcher has stopped working after seasons crack

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 19 Sep 2013, 11:15

Hello,

Start by using the crack from the fix instead, assuming your game is up to date. The crack that came with seasons is old and doesn't work correctly with the latest game version.

To find out what your game version is, open the launcher and hover your mousepointer over the base game icon in the lower left corner of the launcher. It should be 1.57.xx. If that's not it, use the manual patch first, then the crack from the fix.

When copying the crack, close the launcher first to avoid the error you received before.

If the launcher doesn't work, you can always start the game from TS3W.exe in the base game\bin.
Good Luck!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims3 launcher has stopped working after seasons crack Empty Re: The Sims3 launcher has stopped working after seasons crack

Post by Guest Thu 19 Sep 2013, 18:43

Thanks, now downloading the Fix. But is there any other way to find out which version my game is? Because it doesn't start the launcher at all. And when i try to start the game from TS3W.exe in the base game it says "The sims3 has stopped working.." AAArgh, losin my mind. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Sep 2013, 00:54

Yes. Navigate to the base game installation folder, and open "skuversion.txt".
There you'll find your game version! Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top