Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 & The Sims 3 Supernatural Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 & The Sims 3 Supernatural Problem Empty The Sims 3 & The Sims 3 Supernatural Problem

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 15:00

Hello!
I'm new here and I'm really sorry if this is not the right place for my thread or my problem has been reposted by others but I couldn't find what I exactly needed.
I have downloaded and installed The Sims 3. It was working perfectly. I downloaded The Sims 3 Supernatural, too but it asked me for a disc so I downloaded a .rar file No-Cd Crack and extracted it! I copied and pasted a file named "TS3W" in a folder "Game>Bin". Then I tried to open the game and The Sims 3 asked me for a disc, too. What can I do? Please I'm kinda noob in such things so please help!!! The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 & The Sims 3 Supernatural Problem Empty Re: The Sims 3 & The Sims 3 Supernatural Problem

Post by J.T. Fri 12 Jul 2013, 15:06

Hello,

Are you sure you have followed correctly the steps in this page?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 & The Sims 3 Supernatural Problem Empty Re: The Sims 3 & The Sims 3 Supernatural Problem

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2013, 00:00

I'm now installing that "fix". I didn't re-downloaded the latest version because I did a few days ago from a Sims 3 panel that appears to me before I start the game!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 13 Jul 2013, 03:08

Hello,

Have you patched your game to the latest version (1.55.4)?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top