Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Installing new Expansion packs and Stuff packs after i ALREADY applied the ultimate fix*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Installing new Expansion packs and Stuff packs after i ALREADY applied the ultimate fix* Empty *Installing new Expansion packs and Stuff packs after i ALREADY applied the ultimate fix*

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2013, 14:15

Hello,

Im sorry, ive been searching for quite awhile now about my question. last 7/9/13, I installed sims 3 FIX together with the University Life Expansion Pack, Pets Stuff, High-End Loft Stuff. I just recently downloaded the rest and i was wondering if i can install them directly... im really not sure what to do, should i repeat ALL the steps written in the ULTIMATE FIX?? Please give me some steps... Thank You!

Please correct me if i posted in the wrong section.. Thx!
Help :newfag: The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

*Installing new Expansion packs and Stuff packs after i ALREADY applied the ultimate fix* Empty Re: *Installing new Expansion packs and Stuff packs after i ALREADY applied the ultimate fix*

Post by J.T. Sun 14 Jul 2013, 14:27

Hello,

After installing new expansions, you should (and always) apply the manual patch and the Ulitmate Fix again. And please make sure your game is up-to-date (1.55).
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

*Installing new Expansion packs and Stuff packs after i ALREADY applied the ultimate fix* Empty Re: *Installing new Expansion packs and Stuff packs after i ALREADY applied the ultimate fix*

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 16:06

@[url=/u11902]cat2006house[/url] the "manual patch" you mentioned is the same as the one provided here for us to update the game manually, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 07 Aug 2013, 16:07

tjngml wrote:@[url=/u11902]cat2006house[/url] the "manual patch" you mentioned is the same as the one provided here for us to update the game manually, right?

Hello,

Yes, you are correct.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top