Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some help with installing expansion packs and stuff packs please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some help with installing expansion packs and stuff packs please? Empty Some help with installing expansion packs and stuff packs please?

Post by Guest Tue 10 Apr 2012, 10:43

Hi everyone, as you can see I am new to the site and I am grateful for for the work the admin team have gone through to get us these beautiful games.

Right ok heres my query.. I installed the base game along with an expansion pack, (infact 3 expansion packs- 1-Town Life, 2-Master Suite, 3-Fast Lane stuff) I did this following the guide right through with all 14 steps. The one thing I did have to do was install the manual patch, as the update launcher was buggy. Everything installed fine and work no problem.

I now have more expansion packs that I am ready to install as they have only just finished downloading. I would like a step by step guide to see how I could install these new expansions without having to go through any more problems.

Many thanks in advance,

StanString.

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Some help with installing expansion packs and stuff packs please? Empty Re: Some help with installing expansion packs and stuff packs please?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 10 Apr 2012, 11:27

Hello,

Quite simple, just install the expansion, and start your game. If you get an error at all, reapply the crack from the fix.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)