Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy/Build mode goes black, after this save error code 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buy/Build mode goes black, after this save error code 12  Empty Buy/Build mode goes black, after this save error code 12

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 16:26

Hi,

I have installed all the sims 3 stuff packs and extensions until diesel stuff pack (except high end loft stuff). This worked without any problems. 

After some time I wanted to install supernatural (until paradise island) but I had to install the ultimate fix before I could install supernatural (my version of the game was not compatible with supernatural). After this I installed seasons until paradise island. Every time I got this message during install: "this version of the sims 3 is more recent then expected, sims ... could be incompatible". I didn't really have any other options because without the ultimate fix I couldn't install anything at all, so I went through with the installation. The game kept crashing after 15 mins playing every time. 

I read on this forum the correct way to install, I did everything correct, just I had the wrong crack. I put the crack from the ultimate fix where it's supposed to be and the game worked fine for hours. 

When I opened my buy/build mode there were some black areas though. After this I wanted to save and restart but I got save error 12. Now every time I open the game after some time playing the build/buy mode gets black areas and I can't save my game anymore after this. The "live" mode keeps working fine, though it's pointless when I can't save my progress. 

I'm playing on os x version 10.8.4.

I hope someone here can help me with this problem, your help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Helper edit: Topic moved to "Mac support".

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Buy/Build mode goes black, after this save error code 12  Empty Re: Buy/Build mode goes black, after this save error code 12

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 11:17

Sorry, I can't help you...
I'm a Buy/Build mode goes black, after this save error code 12  1490881299 when it comes to Mac...
And sorry for the delay.

Back to top Go down

Buy/Build mode goes black, after this save error code 12  Empty Re: Buy/Build mode goes black, after this save error code 12

Post by Phoebe Mon 05 Aug 2013, 22:59

Hello,

Please check this wonderful blogs about error 12.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top