Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with sims3 pets after unnistalling other expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with sims3 pets after unnistalling other expansions Empty Problem with sims3 pets after unnistalling other expansions

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 17:57

Hey there,
So I could play Sims 3 pets perfectly, then I installed showtime, seasons and university life. I didn't linke those expansions so I unistalled them all again. So my latest expansion is sims 3 pets, but now it gives an error:  "Sims3 couldn't iniciate and it's going to close" or something like taht...

Help?

Ps. I already replaced the Crack in the Game bin of SIMS3, with the Crack of Pets again after unistalling the other expansions.

Back to top Go down

Problem with sims3 pets after unnistalling other expansions Empty Re: Problem with sims3 pets after unnistalling other expansions

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 16 Jul 2013, 18:39

Mary17 wrote:Hey there,
So I could play Sims 3 pets perfectly, then I installed showtime, seasons and university life. I didn't linke those expansions so I unistalled them all again. So my latest expansion is sims 3 pets, but now it gives an error:  "Sims3 couldn't iniciate and it's going to close" or something like taht...

Help?

Ps. I already replaced the Crack in the Game bin of SIMS3, with the Crack of Pets again after unistalling the other expansions.

Hello there,

Download and re-apply that "manual patch" from here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch

After that, download and apply the "Ultimate fix", available here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

For that "Ultimate fix" to work, you need AT LEAST one of the following expansions: 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.

Open the "Ultimate fix" (you need WinRAR to open the download). Then you extract the #crack folder - ignore all other contents. Open the #crack folder and copy the two files TS3W.exe and the TSLHost.dll.

Paste these files into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. If you are prompted, choose "replace existing files". After replacing, double-click on the TS3W.exe.

Good luck ! Smile

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem with sims3 pets after unnistalling other expansions Empty Re: Problem with sims3 pets after unnistalling other expansions

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2013, 14:08

Hey there,
So now the game already works. But it seams like the sims 3 pets expansion is not installed (but I had it installed and didnt unistall it during this whole thing). When I try to enter my family it says it is not possible to load it because the expansion isn't in the system anymore... 
But I tried to install it again, and when running the installation setup it says if I want to unnistall it, which means it is alreday installed isnt it...?

What should I do..?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Jul 2013, 16:59

Mary17 wrote:But I tried to install it again, and when running the installation setup it says if I want to unnistall it, which means it is alreday installed isnt it...?

What should I do..?

I'm sorry to hear that Sad

But this problem of yours usually means that the installation is damaged somehow. Try a clean un-install. You can either do that manually: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Uninstall

Or you can try "Games4theWorld's" un-install program called "Your Un-installer Pro!"; the torrent download is available here: http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html  If you use that program though, go to "Advanced Un-install" in the main menu.

Or you can look on Piratebay for another un-install program called "REVO Un-installer".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, after you managed to un-install the game properly, do this:

1) Restart your computer

2) Install the base game

3) Apply the latest manual patch, from here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch

4) Install "Pets" and any other expansions you want. Use the "Pets [FIXED]" version from Games4theWorld:

http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

5) Now apply the manual patch again, even if it says that "your game is updated already".

6) Apply the "Ultimate fix". Like I already said in my last post, you only need the two files from the #crack folder of the Ultimate fix. Copy these files to the base game location and "replace the existing files".

7) Done ! Smile  Now go to the base game location again, and double-click on the TS3W.exe.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top