Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin NO SUCH FOLDER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin NO SUCH FOLDER Empty C:Program Files (x86)Electronic ArtsThe Sims 3GameBin NO SUCH FOLDER

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2011, 11:23

Hello. Im trying to follow these instructions, but when I went to my files - this folder exactly, I get to the "The Sims 3" part and the only thing in there is "The Sims 3 : Pets" not the base game?

Thanks

Sysliana

Back to top Go down

C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin NO SUCH FOLDER Empty Re: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin NO SUCH FOLDER

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 23 Dec 2011, 11:26

Hello,
Does your base game happen to be a legit digital copy?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin NO SUCH FOLDER Empty Re: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin NO SUCH FOLDER

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2011, 13:05

Yes.. it is Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 23 Dec 2011, 14:37

Hello,
No problem, look for C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\The Sims 3\Game\Bin or, if its a Steam download, in your Steam folder.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin NO SUCH FOLDER Empty Another Sims3 pets error

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2011, 22:53

So I downloaded the game, installed the game, messed aruond with the stupid load disk 1 crap which I finally got fixed and installed the game. Had the error about not being able to find the right file, and finally did. Got the "crack" files into the right place, and loaded up the game. The game loaded up fine but came with an error message about

"It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs. Do you want to quit?"

I dont have any mods or games downloaded or installed. Only the original Sims 3 (from Origin) and the Sims3 pets that I got from you guys. when I press continue it loads up the game perfectly fine, but when I go to load a city everything freezes and the game crashes. Help? Thank you.

Sysliana

Mod edit: Topic merged, please keep your related problems in the same topic. Thank you!

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 24 Dec 2011, 16:32

Hello,
Did you get the temporary fix, or the latest fix?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top