Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

extremely slow/laggy loading and game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

extremely slow/laggy loading and game Empty extremely slow/laggy loading and game

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 18:35

so i finally figured out how to install the expansions. now, its taking forever to load. in game, im generally okay. but loading the town takes honestly 25 minutes at least, at most up to 40! ive been waiting for this town to load for 30 minutes just about, and its only a quarter of the way loaded! any fixes? i have barely any cc or mods, and it was this slow before i installed mods so i dont think its that. The game is also weird. When taking a taxi around town I don't see the car, just my Sims. They stop right after starting a task and take about 7-9 secondsto get moving.

Back to top Go down

extremely slow/laggy loading and game Empty Re: extremely slow/laggy loading and game

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 19:22

What are your computer's specs? 
I installed some mods yesterday and 70s,80s,90s stuff and my game was very laggy too.  
Would recommend deleting ur mods and setting draw distance, lots detail, sim detail to low etc

Back to top Go down

extremely slow/laggy loading and game Empty Re: extremely slow/laggy loading and game

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 19:25

bbcakess wrote:What are your computer's specs? 
I installed some mods yesterday and 70s,80s,90s stuff and my game was very laggy too.  
Would recommend deleting ur mods and setting draw distance, lots detail, sim detail to low etc

I don't know my specs but I'll do that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top