Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 extremely slow (1 hr + to load the game) [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 extremely slow (1 hr + to load the game) [CLOSED] Empty The sims 3 extremely slow (1 hr + to load the game) [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 11:55

okay so I had a few problems with downloading and installing some of the expansion packs had issues with seasons so uninstalled, then I got 70's, 80's & 90's stuff had issues with that and anyhoo followed the instructions and it was fixed but removed all of my custom content. Installed seasons and that's fine all works ok but it takes at least an hour to get to the world mode (where you can edit town or choose a household etc,) and my computer has been slow before but never this slow. It constantly freezes/sticks too. Anyhoo went to the fix link right here and it usually says working but it now says "not working" does that mean it will not work? The sims 3 extremely slow (1 hr + to load the game) [CLOSED] 2830496658

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 extremely slow (1 hr + to load the game) [CLOSED] Empty Re: The sims 3 extremely slow (1 hr + to load the game) [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 15:29

The link you give is for the ultimate fix, which has nothing to do with game lag. This fix only updates the game and contains cracks.

Game lag can be used by Created Content. Try running your game without any CC or mods and also, lower all the graphics to low. Finally, try running it in windowed mode.

Hope that this helps and if anything, try everything pointed out in this thread.

Good luck and post back with your results!

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 extremely slow (1 hr + to load the game) [CLOSED] Empty Re: The sims 3 extremely slow (1 hr + to load the game) [CLOSED]

Post by invalidusername Thu 21 Feb 2013, 01:34

What he said.

To add on to what Natalya said, the Ultimate fix is labelled as "not working" because it hasn't been updated to work with the newest patch (1.50) yet. It's still on 1.48.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 05:18

ok thank you I'll wait until it's working again, you can close this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 12:41

Hello,

Please stop spamming the Forum and keep all your problems regarding the same game in one topic, instead of opening new topics all the time.
Continue here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t10382-custom-content-not-showing-in-game

I've closed all your other topics, regarding the The Sims 3 game.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top