Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martial arts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martial arts Empty Martial arts

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 15:12

Is there anything can let sims martial arts gets 100% win ? 
my sims 10level martial arts challenge low then me but then i lose !

Back to top Go down

Martial arts Empty Re: Martial arts

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 25 Jul 2013, 16:01

zzshin wrote:Is there anything can let sims martial arts gets 100% win ? 

Hello,

Maybe there are mods which can help with that, but you should rather think about the following things:

- Sims with the "Athletic" and "Disciplined" traits will do better in martial arts.
- and if you get the skill challenge "Sim Fu King" (you need to complete 75 matches, but you don't necessarily have to win all 75 matches), the sims will do even better.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 16:12

Carlos G. wrote:
zzshin wrote:Is there anything can let sims martial arts gets 100% win ? 

Hello,

Maybe there are mods which can help with that, but you should rather think about the following things:

- Sims with the "Athletic" and "Disciplined" traits will do better in martial arts.
- and if you get the skill challenge "Sim Fu King" (you need to complete 75 matches, but you don't necessarily have to win all 75 matches), the sims will do even better.

What is the mod? yup my sims got both this trait... it seems like seek for luck more then the skills.. feel helpless

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 25 Jul 2013, 16:17

zzshin wrote:What is the mod? yup my sims got both this trait... it seems like seek for luck more then the skills.. feel helpless

OK, you probably misunderstood me, but what I meant was that there is "possibly" a mod that can help you with that, but I can't name something specific. If I knew a mod, then I would have told you already. Wink  Maybe you can google for that.

One of my sims also has Martial arts on Level 10, but she loses to lower-level opponents - sometimes she loses even 4 or 5 times in a row. Maybe you just have to be patient.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 18:34

Just don't like to see my sims lose == feeling bad

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 26 Jul 2013, 03:36

zzshin wrote:Just don't like to see my sims lose == feeling bad

Hello,

Well, when it comes to theft, your sims with martial arts have higher chances of successfully catching the thieves red-handed.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Jul 2013, 03:57

cat2006house wrote:when it comes to theft, your sims with martial arts have higher chances of successfully catching the thieves red-handed.

I haven't heard about that one yet; the Martial Arts skill helps you with fighting mummies in Egypt, but Burglars ? OK, maybe, but the easiest way to remove Burglars anyway is to open up the cheat console and type testingcheatsenabled true. Then open the cheat console again and type

resetsim (first name of burglar)
(second name of burglar)
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jul 2013, 06:45

Lol  .. i just try force NPC . The buglar came. My martial arts sims didn't do anything but just pop up something " know each other" even my international spy sims also did nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 28 Jul 2013, 00:40

zzshin wrote:Lol  .. i just try force NPC . The buglar came. My martial arts sims didn't do anything but just pop up something " know each other" even my international spy sims also did nothing.

Hello,

With trait "Brave", you sims can have a fight with the burglar.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down