Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts Empty Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jun 2014, 08:04

Hi! I don't think this is a request.

I've searched all through the site and the downloads site and can't find this venue. I think it's here somewhere since it's already been "fixed" In the store fixes. Could you point me in the right direction for it please  Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts Empty Re: Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 07 Jun 2014, 08:31

Himeloli wrote:Hi! I don't think this is a request.

I've searched all through the site and the downloads site and can't find this venue. I think it's here somewhere since it's already been "fixed" In the store fixes. Could you point me in the right direction for it please  Facepalm

Hello,

These fixes are not from G4TW actually; we only "compiled" them. When I tested the store fixes, I actually got some of these items elsewhere, because they haven't been uploaded yet on the G4TW download server (for which the Admin is responsible). 

I have uploaded the item on my temporary MediaFire account though; have fun ! Smile  

http://goo.gl/5AwlwG
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts Empty Re: Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jun 2014, 09:38

Thank you so much! Love your signature image too

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 08 Jun 2014, 00:58

Himeloli wrote:Thank you so much! Love your signature image too

You are very welcome...and thank you ! Razz  Do you have any other questions or issues ? Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jun 2014, 01:47

This was really helpful!

You wouldn't by chance have the Prism Art Studio would you ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 08 Jun 2014, 02:07

Himeloli wrote:This was really helpful!

You wouldn't by chance have the Prism Art Studio would you ?

Here: Very Happy 

http://goo.gl/eqdrEZ
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jun 2014, 20:10

Can I just say THAT IS the bomb diggity. Meaning you are so awesome Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 09 Jun 2014, 23:44

CleoSim4012 wrote:Can I just say THAT IS the bomb diggity. Meaning you are so awesome Carlos

No problem; as long as the "download server" is not (completely) finished, I might try and upload some of the requested and missing items on my own, but I can't guarantee to upload *everything*.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top