Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is my Electronic Arts?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where is my Electronic Arts?!? Empty Where is my Electronic Arts?!?

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2016, 21:34

Hello!!! I want to install The Sims 4 all included, Get to Work, Get Together and the Ultimate Fix. 
Everything is doing fine, I´m following every step UNTIL I have to search for Electronic Arts. The thing is I have already played The sims 4 from this website and it worked. But my computer broke down and the guy that fixed it updated the software to Windows 8.1 Pro. Anyway, I want to download it again but I CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELECTRONIC ARTS. I don´t remember having this issue before my computer broke down. Maybe it is right in front of my eyes but I cant find it, so it would be of great help if someone could help me. I tip my fedora. 
Thank you and sorry for my poor english.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/37/53/64/screen10.png

Back to top Go down

Where is my Electronic Arts?!? Empty Re: Where is my Electronic Arts?!?

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2016, 22:09

You will automatically get a folder Electronic Arts as soon as you install an Electronic Arts Game

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jul 2016, 02:48

isabella wrote:Hello!!! I want to install The Sims 4 all included, Get to Work, Get Together and the Ultimate Fix. 
Everything is doing fine, I´m following every step UNTIL I have to search for Electronic Arts. The thing is I have already played The sims 4 from this website and it worked. But my computer broke down and the guy that fixed it updated the software to Windows 8.1 Pro. Anyway, I want to download it again but I CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELECTRONIC ARTS. I don´t remember having this issue before my computer broke down. Maybe it is right in front of my eyes but I cant find it, so it would be of great help if someone could help me. I tip my fedora. 
Thank you and sorry for my poor english.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/37/53/64/screen10.png

Hello @isabella again,

Indeed, if you re-install the base game of The Sims 4 (from Games4theworld) then you will have again the "Electronic Arts" folder. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Where is my Electronic Arts?!? Empty Install over and over again

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 05:22

Thank you @tarac!!! Problem solved  Where is my Electronic Arts?!? Icon_cheers 
Hello @The_ghostm4n i missed you!!!! Two quick things....
1) I don't know how to close a subject
2) I have a few more questions haha, I will open a new subject and it would be of greeeat help if you could help me as you always dooooo  
Where is my Electronic Arts?!? 3691941167

//EDIT

Hellooo everyone,
I tried to install (in this order) The Sims 4, Get to Work, Get Together and last but not least the Ultimate Fix. Everything was great, I followed every step and the game worked with every single expansion I wanted!!!!  Carlos is tha man!!! I played and everything... Then I close the game and enter again just to check that everything was ok.... But when I click to play it asks me to install it again... in spanish "Ejecutar" the game.... I read over and over again the instructions but I can´t figure out what I´m doing wrong.
Maybe this helps: If I try to open The sims from "TS4_x64.exe" it says "Run the game as administrator if it is the first time you sart it. Always make sure Origin client is not running".
Thank you for your help!!! Cookie from Carlos  @The_ghostm4n  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Jul 2016, 11:27

//MERGED

Hello again,

I merged your post into the other thread you opened earlier. Can you try the solution described here ?
http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-disable-windows-smartscreen-in-windows-10/
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2016, 16:24

It´s not that, I'm afraid.... I already have my Windows SmartScreen disabled.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Jul 2016, 18:34

isabella wrote:It´s not that, I'm afraid.... I already have my Windows SmartScreen disabled.

Can you re-apply the Ultimate fix, that means copy and paste again over your The Sims 4 install folder ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top