Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 crashing and unable to save sometimes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 crashing and unable to save sometimes. Empty Sims 3 crashing and unable to save sometimes.

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 21:49

Okay this is a new problem. I start to save and it says that it's unable to save. Also, my game crashed lastnight. The only thing I am using is the razor booster program. I have no idea what is going on.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crashing and unable to save sometimes. Empty Re: Sims 3 crashing and unable to save sometimes.

Post by invalidusername Tue 30 Jul 2013, 03:25

Are you getting any error with saving? If so, using "Save As..." can help prevent these errors.

It's pretty common for the Sims 3 to crash and have issues with saving, actually. So there might not be anything to worry about. Smile

Somewhere along the line, I think a programmer was going to get fired, and decided to make the game crap, and put in some hidden scripting that fires off occasionally, making the game crash. (Not really, though that would be a funny explanation!)
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crashing and unable to save sometimes. Empty Re: Sims 3 crashing and unable to save sometimes.

Post by J.T. Tue 30 Jul 2013, 04:17

Hello,

Did you experience crashes before? And what error code did you get when saving?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top