Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW DO YOU REINSTALL SIMS 3 FROM ORIGIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOW DO YOU REINSTALL SIMS 3 FROM ORIGIN Empty HOW DO YOU REINSTALL SIMS 3 FROM ORIGIN

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 22:17

MY GAME WOULD DOWNLOAD BUT WONT INSTALL. I TOOK OF ALL EA STUFF AND SIMS GAMES.

Back to top Go down

HOW DO YOU REINSTALL SIMS 3 FROM ORIGIN Empty Re: HOW DO YOU REINSTALL SIMS 3 FROM ORIGIN

Post by Admin Mon 29 Jul 2013, 22:47

Hello there,

Via Origin? Maybe it automatically already installed? (Without the standard The Sims 3 wizard)
Check this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin  or try starting the Game Launcher.
If either of those give a positive result, then it's most likely already installed.

What exactly do you mean by "I took all of EA stuff and Sims games"?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

HOW DO YOU REINSTALL SIMS 3 FROM ORIGIN Empty Re: HOW DO YOU REINSTALL SIMS 3 FROM ORIGIN

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 04:40

i mean i unstalled all of ea stuff. the game still wont install.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 03 Aug 2013, 06:28

Hello,

Please don't "Capital Lock" all words. We will help you as soon as we can voluntarily. Please check if you have done all that correctly:

(1) Please download at least one of the following expansions from G4TW: Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations (other expansions are optional).
(2) Afterwards, apply the manual patch which can be downloaded here.
(3) Extract all of the expansion pack torrents/stuff pack torrents via WinRAR ONLY.
(4) Double-click setup.exe in the folder where you extract torrent to start installation. When asked to enter serial code, open installation guide and copy and paste the serial code inside the guide.
(5) Afterwards, download the Ultimate Fix, which can be downloaded here. Drag and drop the contents of the #crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to: C:\Program Files\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Click "Replace" when necessary.

Last edited by cat2006house on Sun 04 Aug 2013, 00:39; edited 1 time in total
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 03 Aug 2013, 16:48

My experience with installing through Origin is that after it's done downloading, it'll pop up some agreement screens, then install, but the usual screen for when it's installing doesn't come up, for some reason. Did you get those screens that have the Terms of Agreement on them at all?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 22:56

After loosing my serial code, this helped a lot restoring all my info. (only if you have previously registered your games with origin) if not I would contact the EA support team. 

https://help.ea.com/article/redeem-your-serial-code-in-origin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 23:39

invalidusername wrote:My experience with installing through Origin is that after it's done downloading, it'll pop up some agreement screens, then install, but the usual screen for when it's installing doesn't come up, for some reason. Did you get those screens that have the Terms of Agreement on them at all?
i did get to that and it wont load.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sun 04 Aug 2013, 08:05

When will it not load?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Aug 2013, 22:03

after i put in serial code

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top