Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with updating The Sims 3. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with updating The Sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Problem with updating The Sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 03:11

Hello guys!
I basically made an account for this hoping for help.

So recently I downloaded The Sims 3 reloaded along with the following expansions:
World Adventures
Ambitions
High-Loft Stuff
Late Night
Seasons
Pets
Island Paradise

then I downloaded the Ultimate fix from games4theworld and followed all the installation steps until I reached the "Launch The Sims 3 Launcher and update the game" I tried it but for some reason my Origin doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've always had that problem, I guess my IP is blocked or something but that's not the case. I was just wondering if there's a way to manually update the game... Maybe someone could send me their fully updated bin file or something.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Problem with updating The Sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with updating The Sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:05

No problem. Use the Manual Patch.

Back to top Go down

Problem with updating The Sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with updating The Sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 12:21

IT WORKED!! Thank you very much man. I've spent 4 days trying to make this game work with all the expansions. I really owe you :')

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 05:04

I'm currently trying to download the Manual Patch, but it seems to get about halfway, starts slowing down, and never finishes. I'm using Chrome on a 20mbps connection. Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 10:18

I will answer you on the topic you opened! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 05 Aug 2013, 14:41

heathen1981 wrote:I'm currently trying to download the Manual Patch, but it seems to get about halfway, starts slowing down, and never finishes. I'm using Chrome on a 20mbps connection. Any ideas?

Hello,

Can you switch to another browser? If this doesn't work as well, you can manually update your game via this (no internet connection required).
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 14:44

Closing this topic now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top