Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is not a problem but a question about updating sims 3. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

this is not a problem but a question about updating sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty this is not a problem but a question about updating sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 17:36

hi I have sims 3 and all expansions, usually I only update when new expansion comes out, but my daughter is driving me mad to update it now, so please tell me can I update it and if so do I just re add the crack after or is there something else I need to do.

sorry but I don't want to just try in case I mess the game up

thanks in advance
Sam

Back to top Go down

this is not a problem but a question about updating sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: this is not a problem but a question about updating sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 17:45

Hello,
Please check the version of your game. The latest version is 1.57, if it is your game version there is no need to update.
Otherwise, please use the Manual Patch (found in the Fixes section) and then the Ultimate Fix (the files from the #Crack folder only).

Back to top Go down

this is not a problem but a question about updating sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: this is not a problem but a question about updating sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 17:57

thank you for your quick reply, I have checked and its already on version 1.57 but I know now for future 

thanks
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 18:21

Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top