Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The license limit for this product has been reached

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The license limit for this product has been reached Empty The license limit for this product has been reached

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 10:19

I download 1.55.4 patch and install him. And when i try to enter Sims 3 it say "the license limit for this product has been reached"

Back to top Go down

The license limit for this product has been reached Empty Re: The license limit for this product has been reached

Post by J.T. Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:18

Hello,

Have you applied the #crack of the Ultimate Fix (which can be downloaded here) afterwards? Drag and drop the contents of this folder to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Have you installed any expansions? Install at least one of the following: Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations. Afterwards, apply the same fix again with the same method above. If all these don't work somehow, try this.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

The license limit for this product has been reached Empty Re: The license limit for this product has been reached

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 13:44

I didnt install any expansion pack beacause if i install expansion, and when i start new game or save game and when i exit and come again my save game crash. I will try for ultimate fix, ty

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 03 Aug 2013, 13:50

Hello,

Please download the manual patch before installing any expansions.
LINK: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 19:45

Did i need install manual patch before expansion or first expansion and then manual patch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 22:20

I tried #Crack of ultimate fix but still same thing

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 04 Aug 2013, 00:56

Hello,

Have you installed any expansions?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Aug 2013, 11:17

I didnt install any expansion

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 04 Aug 2013, 11:23

Vaske007 wrote:I didnt install any expansion

Hello,

You must install at least one of the following expansions to make the game work with the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix:
Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations. Before installing any expansions, apply the manual patch first. After installing, apply the #crack of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

Make sure you have read the instructions on how to install The Sims 3 correctly here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Aug 2013, 21:25

I install expansion Pets and Supernatural and use manual patch. I create new game and it works fine after that i save game and after sometime i come back and i try to start my savegame and it say cannot load sunset valley.sims3 after that i tried to make new game and it say cannot load sunset valley.world

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 05 Aug 2013, 01:50

Hello,

You must apply the #crack of the Ultimate Fix (again) after installing expansions!
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 10:15

I install expansion like in topic how to install, i apply crack of ultimate fix after install expansion. I started new game and it works fine. After some time i come back and i tried to start my save game and it say cannot load sunset valley.sims3 after i tried to start new game and it say cannot load sunset valley.world

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 05 Aug 2013, 13:47

Hello,

Can you launch your Sims 3 launcher to check if the game is 1.55.4 and if Pets and Supernatural icons (which are at the bottom of the launcher) are brightened? If it's not (namely 0.0.0.0), something went wrong during patching.

If your base game is up-to-date and you are pretty sure you have applied the #crack of the Ultimate Fix correctly, then open up C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves, and remove the save folder ended with .sims 3 that you have had the error with. And rename .sims3.backup folder with the same save name to .sims3, and restart the game.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 14:19

I dont have .backup folder beacuse i save it just once time

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 05 Aug 2013, 14:31

Vaske007 wrote:I dont have .backup folder beacuse i save it just once time

Hello,

Saving it once will also create a .backup folder as well.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 15:02

I enter into the Saves folder but i didnt find any .backup folder

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 05 Aug 2013, 15:03

Vaske007 wrote:I enter into the Saves folder but i didnt find any .backup folder

Hello,

Start a new save and see if this problem persists.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 15:43

I start the launcher and icons for pets and supernatural are brightened and when i go with my mouse on pets icon it show 10.0.96.013001, when i go on supernatural icon it show 15.0.135.018001

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 05 Aug 2013, 15:59

Vaske007 wrote:I start the launcher and icons for pets and supernatural are brightened and when i go with my mouse on pets icon it show 10.0.96.013001, when i go on supernatural icon it show 15.0.135.018001

Hello,

This is very normal. Have you ever started out with a new save?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 19:44

Yes, i install expansions one more time like in topic and it work fine now, thanks. But i now want to install ambitions in ambitions installation have 2 crack folders,i download it from games4theworld. Did i need to use that cracks or just ultimate fix after installing expansions?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 06 Aug 2013, 20:47

Vaske007 wrote:Yes, i install expansions one more time like in topic and it work fine now, thanks. But i now want to install ambitions in ambitions installation have 2 crack folders,i download it from games4theworld. Did i need to use that cracks or just ultimate fix after installing expansions?

Hello,

You should always use the "Ultimate fix", and NOT the cracks that are included in the expansions Wink 

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 20:54

Ok, ty for everything. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 09:35

Tell us how it went!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top