Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 World Adventure problem? (Won't stop saving)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 World Adventure problem? (Won't stop saving) Empty Sims 3 World Adventure problem? (Won't stop saving)

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 15:33

I recently installed WA that I downloaded from games4theworld yesterday. Yesterday it worked just fine, but today it won't stop saving and I could only exit the game. The next time I tried it, it could be saved once but then the same problem happened again. The last time I tried it, it was still the same. I uninstalled WA and played with the other save file that I haven't played since I installed WA and it works well.
My Sims 3 EPs and SPs are all from games4theworld except the base game but this error happened after I installed WA :(I'm not blaming you, bugs often occurred to my WA EP which I downloaded from another site few months ago (so I uninstalled it and downloaded another WA EP from games4theworld).
My laptop has specification above the minimum requirement.
Do you think it's because I didn't install it correctly? I tried to follow the installation guide step by step but couldn't find the "Sims" in H key local machine so I ended up installing it like the other EP. What should I do? Thank you, games4theworld is my favourite! Very Happy

//EDIT: oh and I have every EP and SP except the Supernatural, Katy Perry, and 70, 80, 90's SP. Thank you very much

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 World Adventure problem? (Won't stop saving) Empty Re: Sims 3 World Adventure problem? (Won't stop saving)

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 15:39

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts, and rename the folder "The Sims 3" to "The Sims 3.old".
The retry. Does it work now?

//EDIT: Please do not double post and edit your first one like I did.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 World Adventure problem? (Won't stop saving) Empty Re: Sims 3 World Adventure problem? (Won't stop saving)

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 15:48

Yes thank you! So the problem won't come again rite? Or is it just temporarily? Thank you again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 15:50

Just delete the .old folder. You will lose your saved items/games/sims.
But now your game will work, no need to delete it again Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 15:55

sorry for asking again, but after I deleted the .old and create a new household in different save file, will this save problem occur to the new file? Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 16:01

Normally no, it shouldn't. Most probably your old save got corrupted. Once it was deleted all is well! Wink
Please try though. Tell us how it went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 06:33

I've tried your method, create a new household, and then had my sim to travel but when I wanted him to plan outfit the game crashed :(So a new problem occurred. What can I do? Is WA that buggy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 07:34

katherinemulya wrote:I've tried your method, create a new household, and then had my sim to travel but when I wanted him to plan outfit the game crashed :(So a new problem occurred. What can I do? Is WA that buggy?

Hello,

Please try this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 08:23

Thank you, I'll try it.
So the main problem which caused my game couldn't be saved was the save file itself? Thanks so much. I appreciate all your helps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top