Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formal Wear and Everyday Wear switched???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Formal Wear and Everyday Wear switched??? Empty Formal Wear and Everyday Wear switched???

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 05:49

Hi there!!!:newfag: 

i've been playing the game quite a while... it is updated up to Island Paradise Expansion pack...
then a problem started... When my sims was invited out on a date, it was fine but then after that every time she goes home she keeps changing into formal wear...but when she goes to a party requiring a formal wear, she attended the party wearing her everyday wear...i reset my sim but nothing happens...please help...it's freaking me out...hehehehehe!!!

Thank you Wink

//EDIT:  also i can't throw a party...the option for throwing a party is greyed...

Back to top Go down

Formal Wear and Everyday Wear switched??? Empty Re: Formal Wear and Everyday Wear switched???

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 10:50

Please refrain from double posting.
Try to delete the cache.
Then restart your game.

Back to top Go down

Formal Wear and Everyday Wear switched??? Empty Re: Formal Wear and Everyday Wear switched???

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 08 Aug 2013, 15:28

joanna_lei23 wrote: Hi there!!!:newfag: 

i've been playing the game quite a while... it is updated up to Island Paradise Expansion pack...
then a problem started... When my sims was invited out on a date, it was fine but then after that every time she goes home she keeps changing into formal wear...but when she goes to a party requiring a formal wear, she attended the party wearing her everyday wear...i reset my sim but nothing happens...please help...it's freaking me out...hehehehehe!!!

Thank you Wink

//EDIT:  also i can't throw a party...the option for throwing a party is greyed...
Hello,

If Shamrock's suggestions don't help you, try to go into "edit town" mode and save your sim(s) into the bin. Then make a new savegame for now (don't delete your old savegame though) and put your sim into that new savegame.

Also, if you have the "Supernatural" expansion installed (?), does this happen on ALL days ? What if you wait for the next day ? Sometimes I have very strange outfit glitches too, and they only occur on certain days (I have Supernatural installed).

About the thing with the party: I can't throw parties either, so this might be another in-game bug, whic has to be corrected with a future patch.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 20:33

@Shamrock how to delete cache?
@Carlos G. I have installed the Supernatural expansion, and the issue with the formal dress, it happen all day everyday...it's like her formal dress is her everyday wear...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 16 Aug 2013, 20:44

joanna_lei23 wrote:@Shamrock how to delete cache?
@Carlos G. I have installed the Supernatural expansion, and the issue with the formal dress, it happen all day everyday...it's like her formal dress is her everyday wear...
So have you already saved your sim into the bin and put the sim into a new savegame ?

Also, you can try a completely new save, with new sims, and see if the same happens there too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 22:03

My sim did the same thing. I just went to the dresser and just to verify, had him change into everyday clothes. Although the tux he was wearing was stated as everyday, but the force change via the dresser (or whatever you use for clothes storage) and the everyday clothing was the actual one I selected in CAS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 22:10

For deleting cache, follow the link in my post. Just click on deleting the cache! Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top