Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After installing Cats and Dogs update, game has switched from 64 bit to 32 bit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After installing Cats and Dogs update, game has switched from 64 bit to 32 bit. Empty After installing Cats and Dogs update, game has switched from 64 bit to 32 bit.

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 20:37

So I have had all of the updates working flawlessly until this update, the game launches fine and everything seems to be working until I select my household to play, and then everything important disappears. The build/buy mode are gone, everything at the bottom of the screen is gone, I cant see the needs or wants and I cant unpause the game or anything. I'm assuming it is because I am using a 64 bit system and the game has switched to 32 bit. Do I need to download again? Is there a specific download I can use or is there another way to switch it without using origin? ( I have all cc turned off)

Back to top Go down

After installing Cats and Dogs update, game has switched from 64 bit to 32 bit. Empty Re: After installing Cats and Dogs update, game has switched from 64 bit to 32 bit.

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 20:55

There should be a 64 bit exe file in the sims 4 folder.  Open your Sims 4 folder and then find the Game Folder, open it and click the Bin folder.  All the way at the bottom should be the 32 bit exe and the 64 bit exe.  Click on the 64 bit exe.  As far as your other issues about needs and the such, I removed all my game mods and reinstalled them one at a time until I found the culprit on my game.  It was the UI Cheats extension that caused everything not to show up during gameplay.  Hope some of that helps.  There is an updated UI Cheats extension at MTS for this latest version.

Back to top Go down

After installing Cats and Dogs update, game has switched from 64 bit to 32 bit. Empty Re: After installing Cats and Dogs update, game has switched from 64 bit to 32 bit.

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 14:00

Hello brother shark bait (who haha) ! @SharkBaitWhoHaha Very Happy

Did the suggestion by baddd60 helped with the bugs/errors you've experienced?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top