Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 version 0.00 game unable to start error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 version 0.00 game unable to start error  Empty The Sims 3 version 0.00 game unable to start error

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 11:41

hey guys so yesterday I bought a new laptop and tried to install the sims 3 the base game worked fine so I started to install all the expansion packs and stuff packs and then when I tried to load the game it gave me the error of game unable to start from both launcher or the crack I cracked all my expansion packs and base game and when the launcher appears the version is 00.000 and it gives me the same error I downloaded the latest ultimate fix and applied it to my games as well as the manual patch but still the same problem what should I do ?Help

its not working

Last edited by nimajafari71 on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 16:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 version 0.00 game unable to start error  Empty Re: The Sims 3 version 0.00 game unable to start error

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 14:34

Please apply the Manual Patch. Then the Ultimate Fix.
For this, use my tool.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 version 0.00 game unable to start error  Empty Re: The Sims 3 version 0.00 game unable to start error

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 19:01

Shamrock wrote:Please apply the Manual Patch. Then the Ultimate Fix.
For this, use my tool.

it doesn't work the base game works fine but when I install expansion packs its starts to give me error "unable to start game" with some sort of weird code and even if I don't install any expansion packs once I update the game it'll stop working (manual update)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top