Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Island Paradise crashing during load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise crashing during load Empty Sims 3 Island Paradise crashing during load

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 07:06

Hello, I'm sorry to bug you but, my sims 3 appears to be crashing and not responding during the loading screen. I am pretty sure I have done everything right and followed everything step by step exactly as they were listed. Since your profile on piratebay says in the description of Island Paradise that it has the correct cracks and you don't really need Ultimate fix, I didn't use it at first, and it crashed. After I downloaded the ultimate fix, I followed the instructions but the # Crack folder doesn't contain the TS3W that the guide said was in there, so I'm not sure what to do. 
I read another post where someone had a similar problem with Island P crashing, and you said to download the tool, and I followed all the instructions there, but when I select the folder with the fix in it, it comes back with an error "Please select a valid ultimate fix folder!" I'm not really sure what to do now.
Please help, thank you. Smile
-Modeko

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise crashing during load Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise crashing during load

Post by J.T. Sun 11 Aug 2013, 07:29

Modeko wrote:Hello, I'm sorry to bug you but, my sims 3 appears to be crashing and not responding during the loading screen. I am pretty sure I have done everything right and followed everything step by step exactly as they were listed. Since your profile on piratebay says in the description of Island Paradise that it has the correct cracks and you don't really need Ultimate fix, I didn't use it at first, and it crashed. After I downloaded the ultimate fix, I followed the instructions but the # Crack folder doesn't contain the TS3W that the guide said was in there, so I'm not sure what to do. 
I read another post where someone had a similar problem with Island P crashing, and you said to download the tool, and I followed all the instructions there, but when I select the folder with the fix in it, it comes back with an error "Please select a valid ultimate fix folder!" I'm not really sure what to do now.
Please help, thank you. Smile
-Modeko
Hello,

PLease ensure you have done the following:

(1) Download the latest Ultimate Fix.
(2) Open it with WinRAR.
(3) Drag and drop the contents of #crack of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

If you are using the Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool, please ensure that you have done the following:
(1) Extract the Ultimate Fix to a blank folder via WinRAR.
(2) Run the Tool. When asked to select a folder with the Fix in it, select the one with unzipped Ultimate Fix.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise crashing during load Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise crashing during load

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 09:22

Hi again. I did what you said again, but the same error messages popped up. I also forgot to mention that whenever I extract the files for the Ultimate Fix, I get an error from Winrar saying that the files are corrupt. I tried to post pictures but it keeps saying it is an invalid file.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 11 Aug 2013, 09:28

Modeko wrote:Hi again. I did what you said again, but the same error messages popped up. I also forgot to mention that whenever I extract the files for the Ultimate Fix, I get an error from Winrar saying that the files are corrupt. I tried to post pictures but it keeps saying it is an invalid file.
Hello,

Have you alread tried downloading the fix with another internet browser (preferably Chrome) ?

I suppose your download is either incomplete or otherwise damaged.

And to upload a picture here, go to the button "Host an image" (in your post toolbar). There, select a screen resolution (please choose 1024x) and the location of the picture on your computer. Afterwards you'll get an URL which you need to copy. Now, go the the button next to Host an image, called "Insert image". There you just paste the URL you got before - and that should be it. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 09:36

Yes, I used chrome the first time as it is my go-to browser. Should I download something like firefox and redownload the client?
Sims 3 Island Paradise crashing during load Hm11

And

Sims 3 Island Paradise crashing during load Idk10

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 11 Aug 2013, 09:41

Modeko wrote:Yes, I used chrome the first time as it is my go-to browser. Should I download something like firefox and redownload the client?
Yes, try to re-download it with another internet browser (Firefox, etc.).

By the way, you forgot to paste the URL's of your pictures into the "Insert image" button Wink  this button is on the right, next to "Host an image". But no problem, I did that already for you.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top