Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Island Paradise won't load anymore. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise won't load anymore. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Island Paradise won't load anymore. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 17:58

Hey guys, I just installed Sims 3 Island Paradise and now my game won't load unless I take out the Mods folder.
Before I installed the new expansion, everything worked fine so what exactly is going on? :/

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise won't load anymore. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise won't load anymore. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 24 Jun 2013, 18:15

ClaritaVisas wrote:Hey guys, I just installed Sims 3 Island Paradise and now my game won't load unless I take out the Mods folder.
Before I installed the new expansion, everything worked fine so what exactly is going on? :/

Thanks in advance.

What mods do you have ? Most of the mods need to be updated when a new patch is released. Please go to the sites where you download your mods, and check if there are updated versions of these mods (check if they are compatible with the base game version v1.55).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise won't load anymore. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise won't load anymore. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 19:17

I use NRaas (which I have updated) and a bunch of other body sliders but I never had a problem with them before...

Edit: Problem solved, I had a slider which was only compatible up to version 1.50 only.

Last edited by ClaritaVisas on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 19:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 24 Jun 2013, 19:27

ClaritaVisas wrote:Hey guys, I just installed Sims 3 Island Paradise and now my game won't load unless I take out the Mods folder.

If you say that your game only works when you take out your mods folder, then something is wrong with it. Maybe you have to update these "sliders" too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 19:36

Yup! Fixed it, thanks! Smile

Helper edit: Good to hear it Smile Problem solved, topic is closed.

-Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top