Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know its silly but I tend to doubt a lot ;w; help? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I know its silly but I tend to doubt a lot ;w; help? [SOLVED] Empty I know its silly but I tend to doubt a lot ;w; help? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 06:21

Its a really quick quick question. I just downloaded every expansion and pack and every neighbourhood but I was wondering if I had to apply the ultimate fix after installing the neighbourhoods (double click on the thingies in each neighbourhood's folder) or apply the ultimate fix THEN install every neighbourhood....

Last edited by cezra31 on Wed 14 Aug 2013, 08:33; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Couldnt see the letters due to color)

Back to top Go down

I know its silly but I tend to doubt a lot ;w; help? [SOLVED] Empty Re: I know its silly but I tend to doubt a lot ;w; help? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 06:32

Hello,

You don't have to apply the Ultimate Fix in installing neighborhood.

Apply Ultimate Fix when installing Expansions or updating the game. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

I know its silly but I tend to doubt a lot ;w; help? [SOLVED] Empty Re: I know its silly but I tend to doubt a lot ;w; help? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 06:41

;u; omg thank you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 08:33

Welcome.

In case you have problems next time, just post a topic again.

Happy Simming! Topic Closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top