Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A problem with Sims 3 Store Updates. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A problem with Sims 3 Store Updates. [SOLVED] Empty A problem with Sims 3 Store Updates. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2013, 20:36

Hey,

I've got a problem with the sims 3 store updates,
First of all, I've already read the instal guide for the .package files and i've installed it step by step,

But here comes my problem, when I start the game it doesn't say that all the .package files have been succesfully added to the game...
And when I play the game none of the store updates are in the game..

AND all of the store updates aren't called .package but .sims3pack at my pc

Thx for helping,

PS. I've download ALL of the sims 3 store updates but nothing works...

Last edited by FlyingDutchPeople on Thu 15 Aug 2013, 20:58; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A problem with Sims 3 Store Updates. [SOLVED] Empty Re: A problem with Sims 3 Store Updates. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Aug 2013, 20:42

FlyingDutchPeople wrote:Hey,

(...)

Thx for helping,

Hello,

If you've downloaded your store updates from "Games4TheWorld", then yes, they are in the ".sims3pack" file format. You have to put these files into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads. Then you open the launcher and go to "downloaded items" (or so). Choose "select all" to mark all the items. Then click on "Install".

Or you can use "CC Magic" to install ".sims3packs": https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t3330-an-alternative-approach-to-managing-store-and-custom-contentupdated-the-sims-3

Last edited by Carlos G. on Thu 15 Aug 2013, 21:02; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

A problem with Sims 3 Store Updates. [SOLVED] Empty Re: A problem with Sims 3 Store Updates. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2013, 20:56

Carlos G. wrote:
FlyingDutchPeople wrote:Hey,

(...)

Thx for helping,

Hello,

If you've downloaded your store updates from "Games4TheWorld", then yes, they are in the ".sims3pack" file format. You have to put these files into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads. Then you open the launcher and go to "downloaded items" (or so). Choose "select all" to mark all the items. Then click on "Install".

Or you can use "CC Magic" to install ".sims3packs": https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t3330-an-alternative-approach-to-managing-store-and-custom-contentupdated-the-sims-3
Ohh I get it now, Thanks again Smile

Moderator edit: OK, I interpret this as "problem solved". OK, have fun ! Topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top