Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a cheat for skills

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need a cheat for skills Empty I need a cheat for skills

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 00:50

anyone know a cheat to get skills faster. I seen somethingbonline about a master cheat for this?

Back to top Go down

I need a cheat for skills Empty Re: I need a cheat for skills

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 00:57

Unfortunately, as much as I wish, there is no cheat in The Sims 3 to improve your skills quickly. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 16 Aug 2013, 05:38

metrice2121 wrote:anyone know a cheat to get skills faster. I seen somethingbonline about a master cheat for this?
BitterSweet wrote: Unfortunately, as much as I wish, there is no cheat in The Sims 3 to improve your skills quickly. Sad
Hello,

Yes, there is no cheat for that, but there are mods which can help you, like the "NRAAS Master Controller". As far as I'm concerned though, I only use that mod in cases when sims learn skills too fast (due to a bug) - to even things out.

And: it would take a bit of the fun away to speed up the skill learning too much, in my opinion. Wink 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Aug 2013, 18:53

I try my best not to use mods - but what I'd usually do to speed up the process of skill building is simply:
Enable Testingcheats, shift click the letterbox and make needs static, disable story progression (so things don't happen while you're away), and have your Sim interract with something that improves the skill you want, and simply leave your Sim there for ten or so munites!

For example, 'practice piano', leave her for 10 minutes, come back, piano level 10!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Aug 2013, 19:00

there's also a mod on MTS that's called "Book of Talents" by treeag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Aug 2013, 19:34

NRAAS Master controller. I swear by it. And it isn't that hard to install.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Aug 2013, 21:32

danim0nster wrote:NRAAS Master controller. I swear by it. And it isn't that hard to install.
I so agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Aug 2013, 21:51

Kotona14 wrote:there's also a mod on MTS that's called "Book of Talents" by treeag
I need a cheat for skills 3005.jackie-chan-meme-why
I was just gonna say this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 01:17

I also agree with NRAAS Master Controller. You can set the level of any of the skills you choose from zero to master and set a number of skills at the same time to different levels if you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Aug 2013, 08:42

Hello,

Now that I come to think more about this, there are some other ways to speed up skill learning:

1) You could, first of all, choose the "right" trait: some traits will allow your sim to improve certain skills more quickly (Athletic, Handy, Artistic, etc.)

2) You could buy the "Multitab" and listen to "tabcasts". And while you are listening, for example, a tabcast on fishing, you can do "real" fishing yourself. Which will speed up your fishing skills even more.

3) Some "supernaturals" learn skills faster; for example, Vampires learn more quickly at nighttime, and witches learn the alchemy skill faster than others.

There might be some more, but these come to my mind right now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 25 Aug 2013, 13:01

Hello,

Skillbuilding from a book goes faster in the library and the athletic skill builds faster at the gym. Your sim will learn faster if he's in a good mood. There's also a lifetime reward you can buy that makes your sim build skills faster.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

I need a cheat for skills Empty most all Skills inceased very fast

Post by Guest Sat 21 Dec 2013, 21:30

Hi there, I'm new here but have been wanting to pass along a great "cheat" if you can call it that. I found out about it about two years ago by accident and have been wondering nobody noticed this or tried it out. For it is a so-called in-build option. Just buy a bunch of "tree of tranquility" and place it on your home ground. They will sprout fruits for you to eat and speed up your skills. Avarage is about an hour to fully upgrade (most of) your skills to level 10. (maybe need speed up to achieve this level.)

A few examples, when your tree turns;

Green: increases among your gardening skills).
Yellow (fruit of abundance): increases among guitar, bass, piano, drums & nectar 
Pink (fruit of body) : increases among martial arts & gym
Blue (Fruit of mind) : increases among Charisma, inventing and logic.
Purple (Fruit of soul): increases photography, painting & sculpting (sometimes increases your bass, piano, guitar and drums skill, i'm not sure, i guess it might depend on if your a supernatural or human form).

Note: Not all skills will be named here you'll need to find out for yourself wich extra skills will be increased. the ones i just told you are quite sure. sometimes you need the Yellow form of tree of tranquility to feed your musical skills (like drums, piano and so on).

I think this will help a lot of players struggeling with this question since i heard and/or read about this nowhere yet (if it had....i missed it, sorry).

Tree of Tranquility can be found (i believe) in the section outside decoration.
Please post back if this helps.

So you don't need a special cod, add-on or mod cheat......It is just this simple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Dec 2013, 19:43

I also use Nraas Mastercontroller for that. 
And not only for that. Hahaha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Dec 2013, 11:38

For the basic skills, the easiest thing to do is to send your sim to take classes. These classes of course cost money so kaching or motherload might just be in order. Also, there is a way for your character to actually teach other sims about the skills. There are so many skills in the sims 3, this is possible why the sims 2 cheat doesn't apply (wish it did).

P.S.- these classes take one hour each.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top