Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HELP] Skills Bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[HELP] Skills Bug Empty [HELP] Skills Bug

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2016, 07:34

Hello games4theworld community!

I have this issue with the game... The skills that my sims learn are not showing up, even tho they still keep in progress (lvling up), but it just won't show the skills stats.
This has been happening since a loooong time ago, don't remember when it started happening, but I installed the whole game from this page since it came out, every ep, gp & sp everytime they come out, and update the fix everytime a new version comes out (since you guys launched Sims 4). So, it just started happening randomly and I have been playing like that since a long time ago but now I notice I really need this working! It's really awkward Why God.

So please, anybody help?

[HELP] Skills Bug Screen10

Back to top Go down

[HELP] Skills Bug Empty Re: [HELP] Skills Bug

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2016, 11:19

Do you have custom content in your game ?
Most probably that causes the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2016, 19:53

Yes I do, a lot of cc. But do you think objects can affect this? I also have some mods, I just wanna know if objects affect so I can leave those and delete the mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2016, 13:04

Go to your Mods folder located in C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and move your Mods folder to Desktop. Now run The Sims 4 and check if problem still persists, but create new household when troubleshooting. If there is no problem anymore problem lies in your Mods folder. Check back on creators sites if there is updated version of mods you have. You should take your time and update all of those mods. For future bookmark creators site in your browser to easier check for updates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2016, 17:27

Effectively that was it! Thank you so much. Deleted all the mods and left all the other CC and it works now. It was a mod issue. But whatever, don't really need any mods anymore Smile thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top