Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Night installation problem - FullBuild_sp06.package. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Late Night installation problem - FullBuild_sp06.package. [SOLVED] Empty Late Night installation problem - FullBuild_sp06.package. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 00:37

Hi everyone,

I've been downloading games and stuff from Games4theWorld for a year or so, and I've never once had a problem, so, first of all, thank you a lot and keep it up c:

I've been playing Sims 3 (also downloaded here) with some Expansion Packs without problems at all, but some days ago I downloaded Late Night and followed the instructions: Uninstalled all EPs and base game, restarted my PC and installed them again without applying the cracks.

I started the setup, and everything was going as expected until about halfway through the installation an error occured: "Insert Disk 1 which contains GameData\Shared\Packages\FullBuild_p06.package" with the usual box to indicate the location of "Disk 1", and it cancels the installation if I don't.

I tried updating (even though it was already up to date) with the manual update, and still the same. I re-installed everything again but nothing happened. I googled it and searched this forum but the closest I could get to was some people who had the FullBuild problem with the base game or WA, but they solved it downloading the latest update.

I just started downloading Late Night again from G4TW, though it doesn't seem like a corrupt file kind of problem, but anyways.

I'd appreciate any help or fix to this problem as I really want to play Late Night, and once again, thank you a lot for all the games and downloads and the support you're always willing to give Very Happy

Last edited by Nikk on Mon 19 Aug 2013, 01:11; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Late Night installation problem - FullBuild_sp06.package. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Late Night installation problem - FullBuild_sp06.package. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 00:44

hey, i had a similar problem with WA yesterday and thanks to the moderator carlos i was able to fix it. try re-extracting the .rar file you download by opening it in winrar and when you click on "extract to" there is the option to "keep broken files" click that box and then extract to a (new) folder (not the one you already had LateNight in) and then try to install it again.
it worked for WA, maybe it'll work for Late Night, too. i shall hold my thumbs for you Smile

Back to top Go down

Late Night installation problem - FullBuild_sp06.package. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Late Night installation problem - FullBuild_sp06.package. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 00:51

Nope, still gives me the same error Sad But thank you anyways Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 00:55

damn Sad
then i hope some of the admins/mods might have a solution.
good luck mate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 01:03

Me too... Thanks!

//EDIT

Yay! I redownloaded it  and it worked, seems like it was a missing file after all... 

So, thank you again and keep it up!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 28 Aug 2013, 11:33

Hello,

Good to hear, happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 !

Topic closed.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top