Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 Late night Installation issues , Help! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 Late night Installation issues , Help! [SOLVED] Empty The sims 3 Late night Installation issues , Help! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 19:51

Someone already wrote about this, but the topic was closed ..
So I asked my friend to put The sims 3 late night on a usb,but the usb had only 4 gb so i gave her 2 usbs Very Happy she un-packed it and put half on the one usb and the other half on the second one.. But when i tried to install it , in the end of the installation a window appeared saying to insert a disk containing '' Support/Readme/en/en_EULA '' (something like that) ... And yes she un-packed it with win rar.. So what's the problem Sad ? The sims 3 Late night Installation issues , Help! [SOLVED] 2830496658

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 Late night Installation issues , Help! [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 3 Late night Installation issues , Help! [SOLVED]

Post by t2sink Wed 14 Nov 2012, 20:02

Did you recombined them afterwards?

If you want to retry with it, just have them delete the 1 GB manual patches in the support folder, and it should fit onto a 4 GB flash drive.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 Late night Installation issues , Help! [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 3 Late night Installation issues , Help! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 20:12

Oh i see.. There are Support files in all other expansions but there isnt one in late night

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Wed 14 Nov 2012, 20:17

Yeah, I'm not sure how your friend broke them up, but probably put the support folder onto the other USB, so either redirect to that, or copy all to your computer, and combine them there.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 15 Nov 2012, 22:11

Hello,

Please let us know the result, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 17:18

I figured it out ^^ My friend put support file on one usb and the rest on second Smile Thanks for help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 28 Nov 2012, 20:25

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need any more assistance! The sims 3 Late night Installation issues , Help! [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top