Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm having a problem in the game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i'm having a problem in the game. [SOLVED] Empty i'm having a problem in the game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 22:36

hello

today i installed supernatural for my sister .. when i open the launcher they asked for university life disk .. so i copied the crack to the sims 3 game\bin, after i clicked play and when i wont to choose a world or a new game there is no worlds every thing is empty ,, also the menu  "where i choose to quit the game" is empty ..

another thing .. when i copied the supernatural crack "later" to sims 3 \bin and clicked TS3W .. nothing open No shit, Sherlock.

please i need a lot of help here  Help

Back to top Go down

i'm having a problem in the game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: i'm having a problem in the game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 07:17

Hello,

Try this.

Back to top Go down

i'm having a problem in the game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: i'm having a problem in the game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 23:07

i don't think that's helping .. cause the error happened after i downloaded  Supernatural .. but it's not working .. when i copied the files i can't even open the game :\

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 23:15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 11:12

Joker wrote:
Delete the folder ''The Sims 3'' in ''Electronic Arts'' in Documents.

Apply the "manual patch": https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch

And apply the Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
i did every thing like you said .. but it still not working
when i open the game from launcher it ask for another expansion pack disk .. and if i open the game from "TS3W" i get "Sims 3 has stopped working "... i don't know , could it be that the expansion is crushed? cause i installed it on my PC and my sister's PC too .. and i got the same error

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 21 Aug 2013, 11:26

Hello,

I am quite sure this problem is related to wrong application of the Ultimate Fix. Even if you have done these steps, try them again:

(1) Download the latest Ultimate Fix mentioned by Joker.
(2) Unrar it with WinRAR.
(3) Drag and drop the contents of the #crack folder of the Ultimate Fix (by the way, you only need this folder only) to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 14:35

thank you so much .. it worked .. i think i was copying the wrong file lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Aug 2013, 16:09

Is there anything we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 23:22

thank you .. not really :)every thing is going great..

I love this site Very Happy:D:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Aug 2013, 05:45

Ok, That's Great!

Topic Closed. Just Post again if have encounter problems.

Happy Simming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top