Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with starting the game.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with starting the game.[SOLVED] Empty Problem with starting the game.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 00:54

Hello,
My Game was running perfectly for a long time. But I never tried out a job ,,stylist,, and when I took the job, and had to change someone's look, I could only change Hair and Make up, The list with clothes wouldn't show up.. And I've read somewhere, that it happens only when you're game is not in english.. And I really don't like when something isn't working, so I re-installed only base game, not the expansions, and picked english language.. After installation I applied ultimate fix, but when i wanted to started the game, it said that The game launcher stopped working.. So I went to game folder and tried to start it with TS3 or TS3W but it said : Your The sims 3 base game is incompatible with the current Sims 3 Expansion pack. Please update your game via the game launcher..
So I am a bit confused here.. Should I just download manual update 1.48 or re-install all expansions ?
I would really appreciate some help scratch Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Problem with starting the game.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with starting the game.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:11

Hello,

You should reinstall the expansions. The crack for game version 1.48 doesn't work with just the base game. If you'd prefer not to install everything but test first, look here for a list of expansion/stuffpacks to choose from.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Problem with starting the game.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with starting the game.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 12:56

Ah, well, I downloaded manual patch from ur site yesterday, and launcher was working then.. But when I pressed Play it asked for a disc.. So I applied fix one more time, and seems like everything is working Smile .. Really don't want to re-install all expansions, if it's not necessary because I got 14 expansions and it would take few hours to finish it Very Happy Anyway, thank you, I'll let you know if something's not working again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 02 Feb 2013, 13:39

Hello,

You wouldn't have needed all of them anyway, just 1 from the list Smile
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top