Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Generations Problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Generations Problem. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Generations Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 20:14

Hello,

To start off, I downloaded The Sims 3: Generations yesterday and from your site of course. After I downloaded it, I installed it the way the Installation Guide said so. I know I did the steps correctly. Next, I remembered that it wasn't up to date with the base game so I went back to your site, and downloaded the TheSims3UltimateFix.rar file. I also followed the directions on it's installation guide and did everything it said only to do (Generations step and 10-14 which basically are kind of the same) and went to the Launcher and started the game. It would start (black screen as always) and a pop up would appear saying:

If I click on continue, it will and it would work fine, BUT I noticed that you can't interact with others correctly, you can only buy gifts and give them gifts, otherwise, another non-buy interaction that only shows is "Pillow Fight" and if you click on it, and won't go at all.

What could it be?

Last edited by Admin on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 23:31; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos. :3)

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Generations Problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Generations Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 21:11

Not sure mate. I get this message myself and everything works dandy for me. I haven't seen any issues regarding my sims being able to interact with others. Do you have any user created mods installed? If so that may be the cause of your problems.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Generations Problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Generations Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 22:20

Actually,

I had four. I deleted them currently, but I made backups just in case it's not the mods. I currently tried playing, and it worked just fine now!

Thank you.(:

Admin edit: Have fun playing! Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top