Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Generations problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Generations problem. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Generations problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 19:14

Hi,

So, I bought The Sims 3 (pirated version) a long time ago, and it works just fine, although my launcher never worked, so I couldn't update The Sims 3 (I don't know if it is possible to do that without launcher anyway). But I played it, no crashes, everything okay.
Few days ago, I downloaded The Sims 3 Generations from this website (everyone says it is great, and I see you are very helpful and patient), and before downloading it, I did this:

-uninstalled The Sims 3 and then installing it again. (WITHOUT cracking it)
-opened the # Installation Guide from the .rar file and DID EXACTLY THE SAME as it says in it ( installed TS3 Generations, and copied the crack into the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.)

And when that didn't worked I uninstalled everything, and downloaded The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix, and then:

- installed The Sims 3 again (without cracking it)
- installed The Sims 3 Generations
- followed the # Installation Guide, and cracked only The Sims 3 Generations, as it says in the guide.
- I SKIPPED 11. and 12. steps because my launcher doesn't work, as I said earlier
- I opened the # Crack > Generations and copied "TS3W" and "TSLHost.dll" into the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin as it says in the guide.

and then, what happened is:

- when I open the The Sims 3 Generations from my Desktop I get message: "Unable to start. Please reinstall the base game." (what I also did at some point)
- when I open it from the: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin, I get message: "Sims 3 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." The same message I get when trying to open the Launcher.

Can anyone help me with this? I did exactly what the Guides say, and if anyone know is it possible to fix my Launcher, or at least to update the game without Launcher (if that is the main problem why my game won't start).

I'm sorry because of my bad English, and for posting the long topic, but now I'm really desperate. Thank you. Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Generations problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Generations problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 03 Jul 2011, 19:26

Hello,

Please contact me via the Forum's chatbox when I'm online. I'll try to fix the problem for you via TeamViewer.
Because your game sounds pretty messed up.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Generations problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Generations problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 19:34

umm... that's okay, but can you just help me with Forum's chatbox, can you give me the directions to it, or give me some other way to contact you (e-mail, or sth) I'm new here, and not pro for sure. Thanks anyway, I appreciate that a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 03 Jul 2011, 19:52

Nemesis wrote:umm... that's okay, but can you just help me with Forum's chatbox, can you give me the directions to it, or give me some other way to contact you (e-mail, or sth) I'm new here, and not pro for sure. Thanks anyway, I appreciate that a lot.
Hello,

When logged in, go to the Forum's frontpage. Scroll to the top and you'll see the "Chatbox". Just press "Log in" and you're done.

//EDIT

Problem solved via TeamViewer. Have fun playing!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top